In Conversation Publications pull together some of the most significant conversations we had with thought leaders seating both within and outside the wine industry. They aim to provide a variety of expert opinions on complex topic, in order to spark inspiration and further discussion. In Conversation publications are freely available to all.
[download_after_email id=”7868″ css=”off”]
- The Habitus of Fine Wine In Conversation with Professor Beverley Skeggs
- Codes, Norms and Beliefs: How the Way We Eat and Drink is Changing In Conversation with Véronique Pardo
- The Power of Collective Intelligence In conversation with Dr Emile Servan-Schreiber
Geopolitics and Regulation
- The Post- COVID world In Conversation with Xavier Rolet KBE
- A Global Overview of International Diplomacy In Conversation with Constanze Stelzenmüller
- Get Ready For Wine Labelling In Europe
The New Digital Reality
- The Future of Digital Conversations In Conversation with Elizabeth Linder
- The Rise of the Non-Premise In Conversation with Tim Angelillo
Where Next For Hospitality?
Education, Training and Legacy
- Positive Change, One Step at a Time: Five Ways to Become an Effective Mentor
- Five Ways to Take Wine Education Forward
- Managing Generational Change: In Conversation with Bill and Will Harlan
- Coming Together and the Future of Fine Wine
- Managing Sustainability through the Crisis: In Conversation with Philippe Schaus
- The Grubby Topic of Money: In Conversation with Andrew Jefford
- Revisiting Diversity and Inclusion: In Conversation with Dr Akilah Cadet
- Towards a Local Understanding of Diversity and Inclusion: In Conversation with Tomiwa Owolade
All of the interviews that appear in this publication have been lightly edited and shortened. For many more insights, please click on each individual link to access the full conversations.