Extract: Understanding the Fine Wine Consumer – Country Profile: France
An overview of our Japanese report, free to download.
This Country Profile is part of our new round of exploration dedicated to the fine wine consumers, in partnership with Mestrezat.
These country profiles are accessible only to ARENI Full Members and Partners. They are not meant to be an exhaustive presentation of how the fine wine market is organised in a given country, but instead aim to show how the market is evolving.
Each country profile focuses on four major questions:
- How big is the fine wine segment?
- What makes this market special and/or interesting?
- Who are the fine wine consumers?
- What are the main market risks and opportunities?
Country Profile: France
- 29 pages
- Key insights and data on: the size of the french fine wine market, fine wine consumers’ behaviours and attitudes toward fine wine, buying profiles and favoured purchase channels
- Wine Intelligence data points
- Insight from our dedicated interview programme
Coming up next in the country profile series: Japan, Denmark, Dubai, Singapore, Switzerland.
Already available for members: the UK, the US, China and Hong-Kong.