Understanding the Fine Wine Consumer – Country Profile: Japan
£440.00 excl. VAT
Key data and insights to understand the Japanese fine wine market and its influencing consumers.
How big is the fine wine segment in Japan? What – and who – defines it? Who are the fine wine consumers? How are they purchasing behaviours and perception of fine wine evolving? What are the main market risks and opportunities?
Our publication Country Profile: Japan is part of a global series dedicated to understanding the fine wine markets and consumers, in partnership with Mestrezat.
This report includes:
- Fine Wine’s Definition and Research Methodology
- Market Data
- Market Demographics
- Fine Wine Consumption Behaviour
- Fine Wine Purchase Behaviour
- Fine Wine Attitudes and Involvement
- Areni’s Analysis and Recommendations
This publication is reserved to Areni’s full members and partners only. To access it, become a member today and login into your account.
A complimentary extract is available HERE.
More on Fine Wine Consumers:
More on Asia:
- Understanding Japan’s Latest Trends: In Conversation With Ned Goodwin MW
- Master Sommelier Turned Vigneron: A Wine Journey in Japan
- How A Hong Kong Conference From Hell Upended the World of Fine Wine