This report, prepared in partnership with Mestrezat, is an in-depth analysis of who the fine wine consumers are, and their attitudes towards fine wine. It offers a segmentation of fine wine consumers based on extensive research and data, and answers the following questions: Who, and where, are “the Fine Wine consumers”? Who are the consumers who can influence Fine Wine sales? How and where do they engage with Fine Wine? with quantitative data on the US, the UK, China and Hong Kong markets.
The report also offers unique perspective on High Networth Individuals and their purchasing behaviours.
This report includes:
- Fine Wine’s Definition and Research Methodology
- Market Data and market Demographics on the US, the UK, China and Hong Kong markets.
- Fine Wine Consumption and Purchase Behaviour
- Fine Wine Attitudes and Involvement
- Fine Wine consumers Segmentations
- In-depth exploration of High Net Worth Individuals and their attitudes towards fine wine
- Areni’s Analysis and Recommendations
This publication is reserved to Areni’s full members and partners only. To access it, become a member today and login into your account.
More on Fine Wine Consummers: