Areni in The Round are interactive, online workshops focusing on specific topics relevant to the future of fine wine. Led by experienced moderators, they bring fine wine professionals together to challenge, inspire and learn from each other on key, practical issues.
Our next series of roundtables will focus on brand reputation.
Join us to discuss the following questions:
- Who’s responsible for building a brand’s reputation? With what budget and resources?
- What actions have the most beneficial impact on a wine’s — or a region’s — reputation?
- Is there a checklist of actions to implement to insure long term reputation?
- In the near future, who/what will have the most impact on a wine brand’s, or a region’s, reputation?
The roundtables will take place online:
- Roundtable 1: Securing Long Term Reputation – Focus on Brand and Individual Level
Tuesday 17th Oct, 4pm – 5.30pm BST
- Roundtable 2: Securing Long Term Reputation – Focus on Collective and Regional Level
Tuesday 24th Oct, 4pm-5.30pm BST
Sign up today:
These roundtables are by invitation only, and are restricted to Areni members and partners. You are welcome to join us today. Membership options start at £180/yr and give you access to Areni events, insights, and more.
Members are welcome contact [email protected] to register, or to request further information.