Rethinking Fine Wine
Online, 24 January 2023
Join us as we unveil our latest White Paper in a series of members-only events in Paris, London and online, in partnership with Sotheby’s.
This event is open to all.
Is it time to Rethink Fine Wine?
ARENI Global is delighted to invite its members to the unveiling of their new white paper “Rethinking Fine Wine”, created to help fine wine wineries, distributors and retailers across the sector understand how the world is changing, and how that creates opportunities to be seized.
You are invited
“Rethinking Fine Wine” is ARENI’s fourth white paper on the topic of Fine Wine, the Define Fine Wine Project having started since ARENI’s inception in 2017. The research is a mix of quantitative analysis and qualitative insight from leading industry experts, combined with three years of global observations.
The white paper delves into key themes, beginning with a proposal to revise the definition of fine wine. It looks at how “fine wine” is understood by both trade and consumers globally, and explores who creates the definition across the value chain. What responsibilities belong to people at the top?
We will also look at the many disruptions currently challenging fine wine, plus we will make key recommendations and offer takeaways.
- Why does having a global definition for fine wine matter?
- What could a global definition achieve?
- What does it take for a wine to be considered “fine”?
- How is this concept understood by trade and consumers? If they don’t share the same vision, how can we explain the differences?
- What are the roles of fine wine’s stakeholders in creating fine wine’s status? Can you be “fine” alone?
- What does “fine wine” stand for in terms of its social role? What are the responsibilities attached to the status?
- What are the issues currently challenging the understanding of fine wine?
Don’t miss out on anything.
ARENI members receive access to the insights and events that help you navigate the increasingly complex global environment, analyze political, social and economic developments, forecast economic trends, and understand the changes in consumer behaviours.