The Future of Fine Wines: Understanding the Major Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
5-7 July 2018, Champagne
Get the Report
Want a better understanding of the forces shaping fine wine? Download your free copy of The Future of Fine Wine: Understanding the Main Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities.
The roundtables constitute an essential aspect of FM4FW in that they foster the opportunity for the creation of new thought, combining the best ideas in order to guide the best outcomes. The objective is to shape solutions to complex problems and forge a collective vision for the future.
The new definitions of luxury
FROM PLANTING TO BOTTLING
Big Ideas growing from Fine Vines
LISTENING TO – AND ANSWERING – THE CONSUMER
Are we really ready for conversation?
TECH AND FINE WINE
Hindrance or help?
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS
Securing financial sustainability through structural and generational shifts
DESIGN, PACKAGING AND INSTAGRAM
Welcome to the age of visual language supremacy
Think global, act local to secure the trifecta of economic, social and environmental profit
FUTURESHOCK – DISRUPTED GLOBAL TRADE AND THE FUTURE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE?
- Moderator: Felicity Carter, Wine Business International
- Keynote speech by His Excellency Alexander Yakovenko, Ambassador to the Federation of Russia – UK
- Panel discussion with Eduardo Chadwick – Viña Errazuriz, Lulie Halstead – CEO Wine Intelligence, Bruno Kessler – International Federation of Wines and Spirits
AN INSIGHT – AN IDEA: THE ECONOMIES OF THE FUTURE, SHAREHOLDERS VS STAKEHOLDERS CREATING VALUE FOR THEIR SOCIETIES
- Interview led by Robert Joseph, The Wine Thinker
- Interview with Xavier Rolet, Formerly London Stock Exchange
FUTURESHOCK – TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGES IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
- Moderator: Karina Robinson, Robinson Hambro
- Panel discussion with Dr. Philip Comberg – Nubryte – Francis Gugen, SBM Offshore – Miguel Torres, Torres Vineyards
A NEW ERA : EXPLORING THE ROLE OF FINE WINE TOWARDS A MORE INCLUSIVE SOCIETY
- Moderator: Eric Asimov, New York Times
- Panel discussion with Maggie Henríquez, Krug – Dr Beverley Skeggs, London School of Economics – Reva Singh, Sommelier India – Valérie Westrelin, Groupe ISEFAC
THRIVE, GROW AND DISRUPT : CONVERSATION WITH THE LEADERS OF THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
- Conversation led by Elin McCoy, Bloomberg
- Conversation with Ilya Dimitrov, Seldon – Daniel Protz, FlavorWiki – David Gluzman, Global Wine Database – Rodrigo Sepuvelda Schultz, Expon Capital